Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Eternal promises

Promises we made when we were still in the sky.
You know the ones our souls made long ago.
Part of each other always forever as one .
Let this world not understand them it matters not.

You and I are old old friends we dance in the light.
We sing from our hearts the same familiar songs.
We speak in a tounge native to ourselves alone.
We hide the pain that lurks in our shadows.

Promises we made still hold true remember.
I am here for you as you are for me I'm certain.
Say everything, love trust be open dont fear.
The devine kept our voices in its soft embrace.

Promises we made were not forgotten buried deep.
They live now this world this time this existence.
Our souls remember them vividly.
Those eternal promises we made in the sky.

Para Mi Mundo
I'm here for you

ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...