Monday, April 27, 2020

Had we'd known then

Had we'd known then our feelings were real
Had we'd only known then it wasn't a game.
If only we'd been braver and believed in ourselves.
Trusted our young hearts if we'd only known how.

Would I have gazed into your eyes and gotten lost in them.
Had I'd only dared to look for the echo behind them.
Could I have held you tighter to me never letting go.
Would I have kissed you much deeper then allowed.

Had we'd known then those moments would have to last.
An almost lifetime till we found each other again.
Would we have known that they were not the end.
How could we have known this way back then.

Had we only know then what we know now.
It would have not made a difference at all.
Time that slipped away only kept this true.
What matters is that we know now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...