Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Synchronicties

I am extremely open minded about the universe.
I have believed in many unusual things.
I'm a bit superstitious and curious about the unexplainable.
I mean don't you ever wonder when the strange happens.
Radom stuff nothing looked for BAM in your face strange.

Years ago my Mother proved to be a psychic no lie.
She awoke in the middle of the night in a panic.
She got dressed and rushed to see my sister in another city.
Her explanation was something is wrong with her.
My sister was fine nothing was amiss.

Having gone to see her Mom returned home.
About a week later there was  knock on the door.
Middle of the night once again my sisters boyfriend.
He had rushed my sister was in the hospital.
My mom is gifted she has proven this to us many times.

My daughter Yasmin is touched also in  simular  way.
When she first discovered it she kept it to herself.
Wisdom and insight in a heart so pure passed on to her.
She has accepted  her gift now with silent thought.
An empath with hugs that can heal any lost  hurting soul.

As for me not so much I'm gifted in different ways.
This Amazing blessed summer has enlightened me.
So many unexpected signs have been put in front of me.
They had been there all along now I see why.
Hindsight has shown me the ones I hadn't noticed.

Pictures of paths Words in Hebrew that spoke to my soul.
Seeing numbers jump out at me time and time again.
Being compelled to do the impossible a dream come true.
It all started long long ago I just didn't see it comming.
Angels all around me always guiding and showing me.

I wasn't looking for any of thease inspirational signs.
I almost missed the messages that my eyes were looking at.
Now my gut  my intuitive self knows and listens to them.
Getting past the I am crazy part has freed me to explore it.
Yes there is a lot that can't be explained it doesn't have to be.

I like to think I am an intellgent woman no flake here.
Don't get me wrong I accept and love who I am just as I am.
The love of my life intellgent man he is accepted me as is.
My journey has been a long one long way still to go.
Signs all along the way prove something is right at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...