Sunday, February 17, 2019

Welcome Home

Welcome home my dear its been a long long while.
Welcome back into my world this time to stay.
We have walked so many miles undistracted by the view.
Lived day in day out as we were expected to do.

Here you are that part of me I didn't know I owned.
Why were thoughts of you swimming in my head.
Cherished encounters replayed again and again and again.
Looking for the  answer of why they wouldn't fade.

You left your mark in  me your sly sly clever soul.
You branded mine and slept in it until it was time.
Dreams of finding you again inprinted  in my brain.
Your heart kept calling to me where are you my dear.

I reached the point of no return determined to seek.
Courage was what it took to put that pen to paper.
Signed sealed dilivered read in disbelief.
A declaration a question do you recall that time.

Not knowing what was felt discovering amazed
Still reeling from the impact of its echo returned.
Finding our selves blessed even more each day.
Welcome home my love its been a long long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...