Thursday, February 14, 2019

My Muse

I call you my muse you inspire me.
My emotions find their way out into the world.
Empty pages fill with every thought of what I feel.
The sweet pain of a life revived ,reborn,renewed

The disapoiment it had offered gone away.
Living fulfilled by the knowledge of my inspiration.
Becoming whole at last unafraid of what's past.
Radiating the beauty of who I am at last.

My muse inspires me in oh so many ways.
To live a life in truth no matter what the cost.
Be the woman who is honest to herself at last.
No lies no secrets no holding anything back.

Love is what I feel for you its been there all along.,
The funny lovely beautiful person who's smile I wear.
Who makes me feel and feel and feel and feel.
Who broke my soul wide open to let it all sink in.

Muse keep on inspiring me just by being you.
This gentile soul this loving person god has gifted me.
My strength ,my weakness ,my everything ,my love .
Heaven on this earth to me my muse that's what you are.

Maeresto , Babe, Sweetheart, Mi Amor ,Mi Vida,
My heart,  My Muse,

Always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...