Tuesday, February 5, 2019

No I don't want my old life back

No I don't want my old life back.
The empty one which held nothing for me.
The life that held me tight a nobody lost.
The one who's joys I couldn't feel I was numb.

No I don't want that life back ever.
Give me this pain I feel my heart has awoken.
Give me today tomorrow and yesterday full of emotions.
Finding my long lost self at last jumbled as I am.

No I don't want that life back its past me.
Let me bask in my newfound self in the me that was found.
Let me be the mad crazy lunatic that has me singing.
Let me embrace this life as I choose to be.

No I don't want that life back at all.
Live for today live for my loved ones.
Live in our joy live in our pain enjoy them both.
For without the ups and downs can you say you'r living?

No that old life is gone its doors still ajar.
It had lessons to be learned never forgotten.
It had tears rimming in my eyes never falling.
No I don't want it back but it taught me well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...