Monday, May 20, 2019

Love

So this is what this looks like.
The validation of who I am what makes me live.
It's not my heart beating in my chest.
It's not the air I inhale without thought.
Not even the body that holds my soul.

So this is what we all hope for in life.
The longing we all hold inside finally exiled.
It's not what I expected not in this life.
I had given up hope my life at its evening.
But I was fooled no sunset quite yet not yet.

So much time gone but neverending still.
This is not new nor old but eternal.
Familiar to me where I recognize it again.
Existing in my hopes throughout forever.
From the first breath taken in every life before.

So my search for this unsuccessful for naught.
How does one find this look and not see.
It's not a game not a hunt nor puzzle  to be solved.
Just go about my days and fate answered my call.
Quietly sent out by my heart beating longing.

So I live now knowing what this means.
Knowing no other ever before it is always you.
It's right here it's always been there.
Only to be relived as before continue the story.
The one that has no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...