Monday, March 30, 2020

Who the hell is this man.

Just who the hell is this man?
What planet did he come from?
And how did I get so lucky he landed on me.

Just who the hell is this guy this dude?
Where was he made hope they broke the mold. 
Cause if hes not my one and only no one is.

Just who the hell is this Papi that I have adored.
Everything I didn't know was missing survived.
What I never truly gave freely gifted at last. 

Just who the hell holds my soul in his hands?
You have me on my knees singing of this yearning.
This desire this hunger we've felt from the start.

Just who the hell is this man who owns my heart?
You know it's you Babe its you my  love my life.
The very same one who forever has.


Otra Vez para mi Mundo




No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...