Friday, March 27, 2020

Empty

My day is passing as if I'm in limbo once again.
Get up make the bed brush my teeth no rush.
Our good night is gone now  start of a new day. 
Cant even wish you could surprise me and show up.

Make my coffee think of you first and always.
I take my cup out beneath the stars and smile.
Plan my day not much to say its quiet here.
I gaze into the blue twinkling sky and sigh.

How can I feel so empty missing you?
With only a handful of days between us.
With only a few dozen kisses having crossed our lips.
With only that one lost magic night so long ago.

I'm not looking as to why or how I know.
Your absence is duly noted quite often.
Inspite that I know your  with me in spirit.
There's  is a void in me that calls your name.

I believe in this as lonely as it gets.
Companion of my heart let's sing our duet. 
Come on night so we can wish sweet dreams.
And  throw kisses into the wind watch them fly.


Para mi Vida y mi Alma

Te Amo


No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...