Monday, March 23, 2020

Would you have

Would you have married me I ask myself.
If years wound back instead of forwards.
If we had left with our words said out loud.
Would we have walked off into the unknown.


The children I bore could have been all yours.
The family I love  happy sad all those  moments. 
The husband I would have loved till death.
Till the great eternal  soul ceases to exist.

Would I have loved you as I do now yes.
But I would be unaware of our future. 
That time had blessed us then and let us know.
That we were meant to be together. 

Would you marry me now I ask.
But it matters not that we cannot.
It matters not we are miles apart.
We are married in our hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...