Friday, March 22, 2024

Left

 What is there left to say can it be said?

Can I borrow the ear that once was mine.

The one who I thought heard me clearly.

The one who only was told truth time and time again.

Was it all too much , it was the wrong time.

The wrong place , the wrong everything I wanted.

What is left the but memories again.

They still hold you to me as they always have.

Now I have new ones ,but I have to know.

Shall I cherish them or are they all in my dreams.

Were you playing a wicked game with a tender heart?

A heart you healed only to break again.

What is left but the unspoken words of MY goodbye.

Not given the chance to speak them from my mouth.

The words I either dread or desire to say, was I heard at all?

Can what is left to say spill from my trembling lips,

As easily as it came from yours

There are things I have left to say, things that are left to be heard.

Things that are Left...

I.G.B.



Te amo, te amado, 

Siempre 



You can leave me a comment 







No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...