Wednesday, March 6, 2024

I didn't want to know...

 I didn't want to know her name knowing it makes her real.

I didn't want to imagine her face,hair,body and yes her soul.

Is she kind soft and loving do you share a language all your own.

I really didn't want to know her name. 

I didn't want to imagine all the years you've spent with her.

All the days and nights side by side time passing by.

I didn't want to picture in my head you holding her closely.

Kissing her lips tenderly , loving her instead of me. 

I didn't want to know her name now I cannot forget it.

Coming out of your mouth with your love caressing it.

I'll never hear that song again or the story it pleads.

Rushing past it so I will not hear it play. 

I didn't want feel you turn and look away again.

To hear you talk in a tone that breaks my heart.

You said her name to me my Wife you said.

I really didn't want to know it.


I.G.Bahrami

No disrespect Maestro,



I am broken

But I am strong

I have my love for you

And absolutely no one can take it from me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...