Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Say it all

 I will not swallow my words ever again.

No longer held in the chokehold of common sense.

No longer trying to be a Paragon in this world.

I do not follow rules made by those who must be led themselves.


Am I a rebel or just some crazy fool to speak so loudly?

Have I not said it enough to be heard to be seen?

It doesn't matter to me I surrender to this madness.

This Butterfly's wings have dried and I am ready to fly.


Write you said to my broken heart now is the time.

The words pouring out of my wounded Soul crimson red.

My heart left freshly bleeding by the knife you held .

Draining all these insane thoughts out of me.


I will say it all 

In truth, I will say it all...

I.



TQM

Maestro siempre 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...