Monday, January 8, 2024

A letter to My Maestro 1/8/24

Hi

I don't know if you will read this.

At this point I can't even care who else does.

I did not appreciate the tone of voice you took with me.

As I recall you were a participant of this for 5and a half YEARS.

It wasn't just me I had no expectations from that letter.

You were the one who let me do this that dam kiss.

I opended my entire and I mean entire soul to you.

You know me better than anyone on this earth ever will.

Don't ever think that I was spewing lies about my feelings.

It was all a rollercoaster ride in life that sadly had to end.


You said we were friends so why not tell her the entire truth.

I felt as if you hadn't told her and that hurts both her and I .

Just because this world thinks I was in the wrong doesn't mean it's true.

You have obligations I more than understand believe me I do.

All this doesn't make a difference I Will Always feel you.

I will also always tell you the truth always.

I know now what both love and heartache feel like.

A Blessing non the less such Devine feelings.

They make one grow ,hope and feel life.


I hope you read this soon

Just want to have my private say on it all.


I will miss your true voice...

I love you always and forever.

See you in our next life.

Please don't lose my number






No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...