Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Voice

 That wasn't your voice that I heard on the phone.

Where was the tenderness and care.

Were you playing a part be in charge of the matter.

Were you in a panic as I surely was.


Your words clearly heard filled with pain.

But that voice wasn't the you I know.

My heart is bleeding to understand.

My mind tumbling was I so wrong.


Where is that sweetness coming to say goodbye.

The heart full of love,understanding and hope.

Have we killed our connection forever?

Closure is not to be found.


Where is that voice I know.

Shadowed in regret and sorrow repenting.

No mistake was made here it had to be.

Come say be blessed for we know it is the end for now.


Please bring back that sweetness and care in your voice.

So we can say goodbye.


TQM siempre 

Basketofbears Farfula now Facebook Instagram

Instagram user basketofbears 76

Just want one last conversation please

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...