Monday, September 18, 2017

Write

I'm starting to believe  I can write that this wonderful skill is in me.
After so many years of feeling I could write a book.
How many times have I heard you should write a book.
ME write a book!

Some of the thoughts we have in life seem just to be whimsical ones.
Wishes to do or be something more than we are.
Yes there are those who just do it whatever it may be.
No fear just dive in head first no looking down just go for it.

OK here I go just going to do it write.

The past few years I have posted on Facebook random things.
From birthday wishes to life observations to comments on the state of the world.
 I just let my words flow through my fingers directly from my soul.
Later maybe the next day I may reread it and say to myself wow.
I almost look over my shoulder I couldn't have written that is so profound.

I tell you my most insightful ramblings have been just that.
Thoughts not fully formed thoughts that I needed to let out.
Is this what all writers feel their brains needing express themselves.

I am learning as I go along don't worry who reads this or not.
I have no plan what will come out but I know its me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...