Monday, October 9, 2017

Hugs

The pool at work was closed for a few weeks for renavation.
  I am not the best self taught swimmer but I enjoy doing laps.
Having reopened I planned on getting back in the water last week.

 An aquaintance whom is in the health  profession was so happy to hear this.
He made me promise  I would really do this.
We'll I did go for my swim and enjoyed it very much.

He came in yesterday with his Father in tow I noticed the resemblance in the two right away.
His father and him had the same eyes and simular  smiles. 
Faces that anyone could see were so like the men themselves full of a boyish charm and the joy in life.

Upon taking care of what they needed a guest pass for the Father. 
 We spoke a bit and I comented on how alike they looked as well as how they acted.
Apparently the Father was a bit hard of hearing so I was asked to speak up when speaking to him.
Not certain if they were joking with me or not I and spoke up anyway.
They seemed like a tag team out to cause some mischief.

I told the son that I had indeed gone for my swim.
With a big smile on his face he came around to hug me. 
Me being me I never say no to a hug I got up to hug him back.
Hug given and taken I glanced behind him to find his dad with open arms ready for his hug.
  Not wanting to be a spoil sport I huged him also.  I was a bit taken by surprise at the hug itself. 

 It was a genuine  hug a pretty great one as hugs go.
 When it was over I was so taken by it that I myself went in for another one. 
 Have to say that those two hugs by this gentleman were the best non family hugs I have gotten in a very long time.
As I sat down I asked the elder how old he was 80 was his answer.

I was really taken by this older man's hugs. Gives me hope there is someone else out there who will hug me like this again.
 Hey if  I could would enjoy lunch with him at least.

The moral  of this is don't give up ever. And never never refuse  a hug you may be pleasantly  suprised.














No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...