Sunday, July 29, 2018

Love at a distance

I didn't get how two people could fall in love.
I mean via the Internet , texting, phone calls.
Now I can see , feel and almost taste the concept.
OK we do have a prior relationship of sorts.
I don't think either of us would disagree about that.

Not that it wasn't kismet because it was and is.

OK getting back on point here
Falling in love via technology sounds unreal.
I was very wrong on this one.
I have to laugh at myself I had become such a cynic.
And then WAM I was a goner ,a lifer, an adult teenager.

I feel very bad for others finding them selves here.
Its not for the faint of heart or the weak minded.
You have to trust your inner voice truthfully.
You have to trust your faith in what you know is real.
You have to trust the other person in this.

Words spoken, written , emojs even pictures sent
Emotions felt through an email or text how can it be.
The air even carries waves of connections that can be felt.
Sexual energy without being tuched yes this does  happen.
Thought I was losing it when it did now I just enjoy it.

Hearing each others voices can so intimate.
Not speaking back but drinking it in to savor it's richness.
Waiting for Xmas morning but the gift is already open.
Being stronger, walking taller  and at peace with life.
Knowing, feeling the bounty of this godsent offering.

I can say without any reservation that it can happen.
A few weeks even months ago I said to myself.
I just want someone to talk to someone.
Even if it was only online ok just a pal of sorts.
But the universe sent me something so much more.

So yes I know this now
LOVE has no boundaries
Distance isn't a curse  but a catalyst in this.
Weaving a net of occasions to be expressed in new ways.
Building a bond that is indeed real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...