Friday, July 27, 2018

Here to Stay

One month ago today we started a miracle.
We opened ours eyes on that day not knowing.
Not knowing that a few written words just words
Would change our world forever.

A simple hello a thank you for being a bright spot in me.
Little did I know the wave of emotions this would bring.
Little did I know the strength I was to gain.
Simple words NO seems to be the case here.

Shock our systems wake up time to live again.
No more wallowing in self pity we are worth so much.
Not a one sided admission we are stronger  then we feel.
There is something to live for there are still sparks in ths life.

Re kindled romance NO  this is so much more.
A dialogue reopened  sentiments expressed.
A forbidden bond that shouldn't exist but does.
A bond that that survived the test of time.

A memory that helped us both  endure.
A place in our head that held us that held our smile.
There you are come ease my pain.
Keeping it safely tucked away for later use.

Simple words yet the world around us has changed.
We see, we listen , we understand nothing at all.
We are blessed , we are enlightened, we are reborn.
There is nothing simple in any of this at all.

For the rest of my life I am grateful to have you.
Every breath we take reminds us life can be good.
That the waves of love we send out do come back to us,
That we are in each other and are here to stay.

For you once again  you are my Muse ,you are my
Inspiration, you own my heart  and opened my
Mind forever  Maestro.

Ly I

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...