Friday, September 7, 2018

Faith

Waiting has never been easy for me
Or maybe  it's due to the fact that nothing ever went my way.
Faith hadn't blessed me with her overabundance at all.
Other than my family, blessing didn't come too often.
No not this time again and again a cycle ever turning.

Now here I am  in reverence of that cycle.
It turns out that is what led me back to you.
Looking for you where you were always with me.
That wasn't all this was to be there was even more.
I wait not caring now there's no need you are there.

We are living our lives as we have been all along.
Hopefully with a lightness that is ours alone.
Trying to be happy in what is and what isnt.
Making every day easier with a calming echo of hope.
Walking the altered path that is set before us each day.

Stealing little patches of the days thinking of you out loud.
Your presence ever there pulsing inside it soothes me.
Litte messages that  fill our minds with tranquility.
That fill my heart at empty momets with your light.
Affection and warmth expressed in little words meaning so much.

Its not enough it's everything inspiring all consuming.
Faith sits on my sholder intuitive messages of just wait.
Not wishful thoughts but facts  to be relized.
Time is still a player in ths we cannot alter it, it ticks away.
Each moment of the clocks hands felt silently moving.

Faith has the lead role in this still learning it's lines.
Insights not to be pushed aside they are the script.
I am not the writer of this the universe is.
Taking time to notice us and make us read again and again.
Not letting us edit it just yet but digest and play as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...