Saturday, September 15, 2018

Stuck

Here it is again rearing it's ugly head writers block.
Can't exactly say why I feel like it's comming.
How can I possibly be here again have I run dry.
So many ideas still running through my head.
They seem to be stuck there again waiting to be freed.

Emotions that's what I think drives me to write.
They all converge at my fingertips for a chance at life.
Me first hurry hurry let me out feel me again.
Raw they wait to sculpted by my hands by my brain.
I lie I  know why I feel I can't write  this is getting hard.

Life has become real again my little furlough has ended.
Back to dealing with life's mundane everyday tasks.
No grand gestures I want to share right now.
I keep them silent in my heart held oh so close.
Cherishing them as I go through my days

I refuse to let myself be burried in the mire once again.
Keep my chin up feel that love and hope I have found.
Use the knowledge I have been awoken to and thrive.
Walk  tall and  be determined grab the goodness I now see.
Be the Goddess I have been anointed to be.

Back to that ride  with the brass ring ready to be snached.
Up and down the ponies go as the music plays for their dance.
Slowly stopping to let off riders  and take the ones  next in line.
Music churning to a stop waiting for another song to be played.
Eager I wait for another ride on the carousel called chance.

I guess I've given myself leave to write what I must.
This gift that has been  bestowed upon me gides me
Joy and Faith Stregenth and Wisdom grace my words.
My story exist my words imortalized in my blood.
One drop filling pages backed in brick red.

So here I am not seeming so stuck after all.
Seems like my self  imposed block does not exist.
Am I trying to hide away not allowing myself my passion.
Keeping my self tucked away for another page to be written.
There is always so much to be said pages will be full as is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...