Saturday, September 15, 2018

Speak

Speak your words loudly they will be heard.
Say it for once and for all free yourself.
Take a deep deep breath and say Fuck It.
Why the hell shouldn't I just say what I really think.
I am an adult after all I am in Love with an idiot.

I say this with more love than I have ever felt.
I adore you complex as you seem to be.
A hard nut to Crack  is what you would have me think.
Sorry but I can read you like a favorite book.
I've gotten quite good a deciphering the words.

Your nonresponse to all I have dared to divulge.
That in it self is telling your silence roars hear me.
I have no need to listen it flows out of us doesn't it.
Nothing I do seems to affect this fragile balance.
Every little move you make shakes it as if to waken it.

I am a strong strong woman I now understand much.
Fool is not a word I can ever be again I've done her.
That is not living that is waiting to Die a slow death.
If I seem Crazy so be it I am finally living Happy.
Unafraid of exposing my truths to you.

All those words of praise to you all thease pages.
You are reading our book as if you've never had before.
Yet I feel you already knew it by heart memorized.
Who are you trying to fool not me you know you can't.
I see you and you see me that's all there is.

So Babe I will keep speaking Loudly to you.
I know you hear me  I know you feel me  I know.
Strong Yet Fragile, Outspoken yet Shy I know.
Silent and Humble Torn yet determined I know.
Loved beyond beyond You Know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...