Monday, October 15, 2018

A last

I've done it again I have questioned my life.
Let stressed  out life get me crazy again.
When can I finally  trust what happening is real.
That everything is going to be just fine after all.
Maybe today is that day at last.

I will trust my gut it has steered me wrong before.
I will trust my gut because  it's not the old one.
Its the one I'm letting out of its hidden reserve.
The one I was saving for  just  maybe one day.
Ever so slowly I trust my self more and more.

I am getting older but don't feel like I am inside.
Yes I am or at least I hope I am wiser.
Body fighting off some age and God knows what else.
Brain forgetting  things like those lost keys.
Found months after thought lost in a boot no less.

I feel so light burdens  still exist but I'm still here.
Worry yes I still do enter the stressful life.
I've learned that  taking time for just me is ok.
Every one needs this be selfish when it comes to you.
Go on that walk to you favorite spot sit breathe.

Listen to those songs that touch you sing along.
Stop and  smell the daisys found along the way.
Talk to a friend face to face with no rush enjoy it.
Go out be in the earth instead of just on it.
Be happy becouse one day is finally here.

Its not the one I had envisioned in my head.
Its a better version that my gut trust .
I've come out of this a much better person.
I've let myself be who I am inside happy.
I've learned life is perfect imperfections  included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...