Thursday, November 1, 2018

The momet my heart knew

It's funny this thing we call Love.
How it all just happens how ones feelings just melt.
How it can happen slowly for some.
How it can devour our being so profoundly over time.
Planting its seed inside us hopefully never to die.

Time is spent pondering is this the one.
Silent ever so careful hearts wispering is  this love.
Afraid to be voiced out loud as if it's sound is sacred.
It chants in a rythum beating within  our hearts.
Waiting for comformation to be said to be shared.

For others it's so sudden it's impact so strong and direct.
Cupids  arrows hitting their marks swiftly.
Into a blissfully  sudden jolt not to be ignored.
Shaking our very souls to a core of pure joy.
Hitting its target directly with just one shot.

The time it' takes to know is of no importance.
We must be oh so certian of its fragile apearance.
Trusting each other to be our shelter in this world.
Seeking a home for the span of time named forever.
Its doors wide open inviting us into its warmth.

For me love was planted so long ago so deeply.
The momet my heart knew what my mind didn't see.
The momet my soul found its other half it's twin.
The stolen momet lying so near I could feel your breath.
Wispering lovely words tenderly expressed so softly.

That was the momet when love krept inside of me.
Silent and still but strong enough for time to shield it.
For this love was  not to be felt quite yet not then.
But I am certian now that's  when it happened.
Our souls and hearts spoke the words that day.

This is the one just wait this is the one.

To J. L. M.
WHO KNEW IT WAY BACK THEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...