Saturday, November 3, 2018

FAMILY

The kid gloves are off around here.
When I use to say nothing I defended my beliefs  today.
An argument  with my kids about life just plain life.
It wasn't ugly though it was healing in its own way.
Words hurled but full of love, of caring ,of family.

A family still learning to be happy at last.
This all didn't affect just me hard fact to digest.
It affected us all  in various degrees  of impact.
We wernt torn apart we were bonded even more.
We went through my marriage together.

Life threw us some bad times things are not easy.
But we are family and that's what matter most.
So things can blow up should blow up let it out.
We are learning our triggers allowed to  vent.
Such a normal thing speak your minds be heard.

We're learning to listen and respect each other.
We chose to stay together to help each other.
Changes aren't easy but needed to be who we are.
Let go of the responsibility no longer needed.
Do for ourselves and help each other at the same time.

This is what my family is learning strength in love.
That loving and being who we independently  are.
Respecting our choices in life without question.
Grow as individuals  and follow your calling.
Follow your dreams whatever they may be.

That is my family.
I love them all

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...