Sunday, November 4, 2018

Once again

Once again I am up at  an unreasonable  hour.
Been awake awhile just being calm and happy.
Here you are again embracing my soul.
I shouldn't say again your presence  never leaves me.
As I know mine never leaves your side.

Going over in my head the words you spoke to me.
The masked omissions of what should not be spoken.
Hidden meanings let out in the mellow voice I love.
Saying what can be said only wishing for more.
Letting me know things that need not be known.

I wake becouse  I'm fulfilled rested of the past.
Grateful of the strength  I have gained from you.
Honored by the knowledge  you need me as much.
That I can bring some light into your existence.
That our lives paths have crossed once again.

Momets the few we have had are cherished.
Not just me thinking about them in my mind.
The  Sillyness  and the seriousness  can  coexist.
New smiles forming on our faces and our souls.
For what ever comes is fated we just wait to see.

Once again I wake early well rested is my soul.
My body craving what ever today will bring.
Excited by the serinity  of just being in the momet.
Life has brought us time not rushed any longer.
Time to relish in this exquisite bond that it created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...