Monday, November 5, 2018

Don't Say

Don't tell me about your feelings for I feel too.
Don't say what was left unsaid for I know already.
Don't list all the reasons that are keeping you from me.
Don't  say those wonderful things my ears have heard from you.

Too late you have stated so much truthfully.
You have broken my heart wide open each time.
Each word you've said digested into its beating self.
They lay in its embrace never to be let go.

Don't speak of the desire that grows in us both.
Don't speak of sitting near me in wonderful embrace.
Don't remind me of your lips like honey to my tounge.
Don't let me forget your arms that held  me near.

Yes there are many reasons to just put this away.
To the safe place where it lay in wait for so long.
But we have been awoken to a promise still unknown.
Ours eyes still adjusting to what is to be done.

Don't tell me that you loved me so very long ago.
Don't remind me that I felt the same at least in my soul.
Don't speak out those regrets they lay in their graves.
Don't say you wanted me for I wanted  you too.

Let's just take this as  a blessing  no matter the pain.
For another chance is not to come this is when now.
This gift we have found is the answer to our sorrows.
Don't shouldn't interfere  in what is preordained

I need not hear the words that already lay in side .
The ones that say impossible  for that is not the case.
Carefully we go about our days filled with the yearning.
Trying  not to lose our minds speaking words of love.

Don't say what is not needed the words will fall away.
Don't lie to yourself this cannot be stopped.
We have no choice but to walk the path before us.
The road not level but we will not fall.

Don't give in to fear just let love be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...