Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Poets

I just read a poem I wished I could have written.
Her way with words speaks to my heart.
Her on point observations her  unfiltered lines.
The messages she sends the thoughts she prevokes.
She is so young but her soul is old she teaches me.

Poetry has alway called to me hidden messages.
Like the lyrics of songs the poets words are felt by me.
They comfort at times looking for an answer that isn't there.
Seeking a thought to sooth at times of unease.
Finding the lines that can steer you home again safe.

I have read rich rich  words written by an old master.
He speaks of the simplicity of life love and the heavens.
His undying love of the universe unleashed for all to know.
His lessons so sweet honey falls from their sight.
Beautiful mantras to sing to ourselves that teach us.

I have written so many lines that map who I am.
They are born from my soul and felt in my heart.
Admissions from inside poring out to the page.
Existing in front of your eyes to read and digest.
I now live imortalized in lines of truth written by my hand.

The poets comes out of us blessed with this mighty gift .
We are here to let out thoughts that stir us stir you.
Putting them down before they drive us to madness.
We share our souls we share our dreams we share ourselves.
This passion for our words our thoughts is what we are.
Poets

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...