Monday, November 12, 2018

Remember

I would like to think our bodies will remember.
When we finally make love again.
That it will not feel strange for you to feel my skin.
Or new to run my fingertips on your face and kiss your lips.
We never forgot does that mean we remember ?

Will our bodies sear and burn from the start .
Or will it be a slow tango all carefully danced.
Will we ever find that bliss again.
OH MEMORY don't fail us let it be so.
Let this be as tender as we recalled.

I would like to feel I know this answer.
But I am not alone in this I cannot predict you.
Don't won't  even try this is my delima.
I hope that our bodies remember so I can believe.
Remembering  was an invitation to look .

An invitation to what our souls knew all along.
My heart is  enlightened to the promise of nothing.
Yet memory and time have held their ground.
And remembering held us hostage to what if.
Memory is strong here we remember it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...