Monday, November 19, 2018

Sweet Sweet Words

From sweetheart to goddess this is how he refers to me.
At first it seemed strange  he's trying too hard I thought.
Does he know who he's talking to I wondered.
He's  just trying to act romantic playing games.
How can a man just toss those words out at me.

From the minute he emailed me back beautiful words.
Hello Hello Hello and a poem I quite didn't understand .
Reread it a few times and understood it's message.
Beautiful words praying I had been cared for in my life.

Such lovely poems he would send me wow I thought.
Not written by his hand but they left me breathless.
The what seemed on point accuracy in their messages.
Where the hell was he finding them had he read them before.

I am taken aback at the way he speaks to me.
Talking to me in a voice filled with tenderness.
As if I was a special person to him how could this be.
Kid gloves worn ever so kind and loving towards me.

He calls me sweetheart, sweet lips, a brilliant light.
I have grown to believe those words he calls me.
A man who's shyness kept his hearts secret hidden.
Didn't tell of his love for me long ago missed connection.

That love remained his words to  me show me this.
Still can't quite stop smiling like a fool at all this.
Yes I am his sweetheart ,goddess  or what ever he feels.
He has gotten to me I surrender to his sweet sweet words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...