Saturday, November 24, 2018

Not the only thing I love

I have fallen hard Babe. You have a bit of a rival.
I have fallen for thoughts put down on paper.
I have fallen for ideas that speak ones mind.
I have fallen for  short and long pages,
yellow and wrinkled brittle to the touch.

The masters of emotion that express through
the mighty pen.
That makes me say I know your words I feel them.
Common  ideas seen out of anothers vision
through ones own eyes .
How my heart  swells  with hunger reading slowly.
To digest every last word placed to tell a story.

Bravo you know your poets well.
Teach me my hunger for poetry grows.

Namaste Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...