Monday, November 26, 2018

The first time

I will never forget the first time I ever saw you.
I remember where it was exactly.
I recall looking up when you walked into the room.
We looked at each other even before we were introduced.

It was a side-ward look you were speaking to John.
I think you noticed me too I couldn't look at you directly.
I was mesmerized by you, you seemed to fill the room.
You took my breath away from that first moment.

I was barley out of my teens this had never happened before.
Must have felt a bit guilty, but nothing could stop that feeling.
Who was this person that caught my wandering eye.
My heart was already taken or so I thought but I was wrong.

That-glance was the start of something That I didn't understand.
That Hospital visiting room where your sight captured my interest.
Love at first sight Maybe but Neither of us would know this yet.
You walked into my life that night and I never forgot you.

I do not  recall how the other events between us came to pass.
I recall you started spending time with our little group.
I recall being jealous at you leaving with another girl.
We had been in my apartment and you both left at the same time.

I  remember we were hanging out and you two seemed to click.
Both of you were into similar things and I was seething in anger
I was upset by this but couldn't say anything you weren't mine.
Then when you left seemly together I was livid.

From the first time we saw each other there was something there.
I don't know if you recall any of this at all.
I cant put words or feelings into you about how it happened.
I may not have loved you at first sight but I felt you in my soul.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...