Friday, April 26, 2024

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring.

The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run.

I tried not to look at it I knew what it meant.

I knew impossible ,taken all those warnings red flags

But all That flew out the window the moment you kissed me.

I closed my eyes to everything closed them to that ring.

When you came again it was gone having left no trace.

Did it burn you to touch me with it on scorch it's vow into you.

Silent reminder of the guilt you didn't want to know.

How long had it been since it slipped off your finger?

Was it in the middle of the drive to me on an ordinary day? 

It was gone but it didn't make any of it easier.

Did you put it back on again I wonder.

Was forgiveness that easy.

I.G.Bahrami


Your evermore with me

Te Amo José 

Siempre 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...