Saturday, December 8, 2018

The agony and the ecstacy

Wow again that word OMG Wow.
This is crazy absolute madness but more please.
What is going on here just what the heck is happening.
This has turned us into something I have never expected.

I think I know you but there is much I will never know.
You speak  to me and I go to mush that voice again.
Those words coming from those lips I've kissed hungry
The couch or shower wherever  you imagine can be real.

You had me at Hello Hello remember that you had me long ago.
The thought that you would want me again humbles me.
I do nothing yet my desire for you only grows you tease  in return.
This game is fun but also lacking I pretend I don't know why,

This is the agony in this the part that can and is painful.
The ranotonal  part that my soul wishes to  ignore.
The things I don't want to know things I wish I didnt.
But that real part can't be overlooked  in this.

So we feel the good the bad and all the inbetweens.
We feel the sheer joy and the hopelessness  all in all out.
Yet always drawn to each other regardless like a moths to a flame.
Ever careful not to burn our wings.

There is agony in this there is ecstacy  as well.
A fine balance that holds us in its grasp.
Still this is playing out we cannot see to where.
But give me more please give me more.

J TQM

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...