Sunday, October 14, 2018

11/08/1959

This year I am going to be you do the math.
This birthday I will really celebrate as a blessing.
Although  life is in no way perfect I am happy.
I gave myself the best present ever.

A walk to finding myself and just being who I am.
Finally choosing a path and following it.
Only to see more options to be found.
This was a good thing more new ideas to see.

Trusting the praise that was gifted to me.
I opened  myself to my voice my feelings.
My acceptance  of myself freed me to live.
Letting me dream of impossible  things.

If they come true or not doesn't really matter.
I don't have to live in them with my eyes closed.
My eyes are wide open and the view isn't  so bad.
A little bumpy  down the way but not bad at all.

Friend, lover,paramour I like that word so elegant.
Who ever I found with the courage I didn't know I had.
You know you are the present I gave myself finally.
So I am looking foward to my Birthday  this year.

The things my brain has shared the idiotic pleas.
The admissions  of every feeling that has a name.
And some who I'm sure will be added on my behalf.
Have been shared with the correct person at last.

I have my hearts desire after much too long.
Putting my memory at ease adding more to it.
My birthday wish is for you to achieve the same.
A dream  you have whatever  it may be come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...