Monday, October 8, 2018

So It Is Written

I wonder if other writers think the same about it.
How can one word or small thought bring out the pen?
Make you turn on that tablet and start a clean page.
What inspires me to try and get those thoughts down?
It's something that was said to me.
This has become a passion for me this writing.
I am learning as I go no push here just a pull.
Reading what comes out is at times hard.
Each word so intense they are ment to be felt.
Can I express  emotions any clearer than this.
Everything that I put down is so personal for me.
My most important thoughts that need to be out.
Some of who's  silence could not be contained.
I can now spin out words like yarn being spun.
Then weave them into a fabric that warms the soul.
Love letters set to no music yet they sing.
Spells in magic lyrical lines waiting to be cast
Fears scribbled  down diminishing their power.
Sent out to the universe  by the powerful pen.
Giving them their last taste of breath slain at last.
Desires and wishes hopes my dreams given form.
Hoping to find their way to reality someday.
Fairytale like admissions that are all so true.
That one cannot quite believe their candor.
Written down to regard their beauty their existence.
My free shrink my place of zen my refuge.
My filler of time not to be wasted used well instead.
My Muse thought of helping me get it all down.
Never ending things to be said questions to be asked.
Written  and understood in plan language.
The desire to put as much down as I can inspires me.
Memories so vivid never forgotten stored on page.
Reborn in lines of words  to be gazed upon at will.
To be relived as if they happened only yesterday.
Never to be forgotten they live on forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...