Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Reborn

Sweet child how you have grown.
You have discovered nothing is known.
How what was taught and instilled in you.
Has no relevance in what you must do.

Why do humans think it must be this way.
As if they have all the answers, the say.
Are they happy in their ignorance.
Or just playing up to the audience.

This is how it should be what we will accept.
Smile but keep those emotions always in check.
Pretend its real ignore that nagging ache.
Voices asking is this all there is at stake?

Its how we've always heard it should be.
How I  have lived without ever finding me.
No I cannot accept this the plan the norm.
My life is mine now I have been reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...