Saturday, March 9, 2019

Eyes

The photo of you I printed sits on a shelf in my room.
Where I can see it and smile at those sexy ageless eyes.
The very same ones that I have always known.
Pearcing gaze yet a quiet message behind it.
As if asking to be discovered at last.

It sits delivering comfort when my heart feels too much.
All I have of you in a tanagable way so sad.
But those eyes that follow me all around this room.
They keep me drawn to you with their hidden cries.
Still I'm uncertain who's cries they are yours or mine.

Those eyes of yours were printed in my memory.
The cause of our smile thought lost forever.
The cause of the smile we have revived.
Eyes I have loved eyes I love eyes that see me as is.
To be seen by them is all I ever need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...