Saturday, March 9, 2019

What i did for love

Love takes you over like nothing else ever can.
Its all consuming takes you where you dared not tread.
I am not speaking about lust another animal all together.
I speak of raw emotion naked to the core of ones soul.
It does exist I know all too well now its real.

It came with its own set of non rules to follow.
How can one accept what was the surprise of ones life.
That that Beautiful person could have had feelings for me.
The smile that had me mesmerized had a hidden cause.
Same smile that kept me wondering what if only.

I have gone and done something not on impulse.
Something to sooth my brain stop this nagging fear.
It wont kill this worry or this deep deep pain.
But it will ease my mind a bit because I will know.
I regret nothing in this I must protect myself

I ask not to be forgiven on this I hold my ground.
You have gifted me the right to love nothing hidden.
Yet there are things I cannot bear to imagine.
Losing you to the wind and never knowing how.
I reached out my love gave me the right on this.

I did it for love alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...