Sunday, March 10, 2019

Beloved Yesterdays

I find myself looking back at my life quite often.
Maybe to refeel things and understand them now.
Its like living there sometimes looking in.
Trying to pinpoint those aha parts of my life.
Putting to rest those unresolved questions.

Days gone by unnoticed till they became memories.
The ones that made you laugh made me cry.
Saved in faded scenes dim to our eyes unclear still.
But the way we felt always tugging at our hearts.
Yesterdays that held smiles,tears and hope.

Those forays into the past have been so good for me.
They have brought my faith back to me again.
Shown me I am correct in what makes me shine.
Regardless of my fears life is caring for me.
Giving me unexpected gifts each and every day.

Looking back at yesterdays seeing the nows in them.
Laughing at those photos imprinted in my mind.
Seeing faces thought lost in anothers smiles.
Talking about how, which ,where and when.
Making today's be lived into beloved yesterdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...