Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Unhurried Whispers

My mind cluttered with thoughts of you.
Here I am reflecting once again amused.
I am able to feel this imperfect happiness.
No one would understand at all but you.

That's all that matters, that we know.
Take,from me, let me give you strength.
Let me return all you are your light is bright.
You make me shine you showed me how.

Hope and home have arrived in you my dear.
They live  in sweet place that lies within me.
I feel you there constant as my heartbeat pulsing.
You are my first thought, my last thought every day.

You know  all this but there is so much more.
Things I keep inside for that someday to come.
Unimportant but never less for you alone to know.
To be spoken into your lips in unhurried whispers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...