Sunday, March 17, 2019

Storms

Let the winds blow far and wide.
Let it clean my soul of this fear.
Let the rain wash over me  again
I feel ready to be free of this all.

Regain my footing seemly slipping away.
Nights spent in unslept distractions.
Worry my old friend creeps in to taunt me.
It got lonely out where I sent it ,its back.

Like a Storm it is trying to blow me away.
But this time I know better and face it my way.
Let me not forget the strength I have gained.
To be put to use for such as this night.

Let my slumber lull me when no one can.
For alone is how I learned to fight this fear.
Let the love I hold near see my effort to win.
And not let my my mind get swept away again.

Don't give in to the doubts words spoken.
Have taught me this storm brings hope.
So come do your best I will not hide.
To face it head on will bring me home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...