Friday, March 22, 2019

Something to ponder about

Send me something to ponder about.
It's not enough I eat it all up too quickly.
Every line every word full of those puzzles.
Amuse me with phrases so artfully written.
And you call me your poet?

What are  those thoughts that sit inside.
Gathered like  treasures to share.
Glimpes of reflected ideas sparked seen.
Seems familiar I've thought much the same.
I understand ,I know this yes I do.

Again amazed, wowed, wooed, understood.
Your mind as I Know it thus far draws me.
It reaches me with its incredible complexity.
Its hidden glimpes of what makes you you.
So keep me pondering enlighten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...