Monday, August 27, 2018

Smart

Lately I have been feeling smarter I have been justified.
I don't mean to say I thought I was stupid just not intellegent.
People have never said that to me your smart.
They have said I am kind ,caring, maybe even funny.
But not smart in the things I share kind of way.

Being a simple woman I basicly had no passion for life.
Becomming the cliche of the bored woman was easy.
It didn't take up much of my energy not that I had any.
Thinking of any thing over much gave me headaches.
Thinking would mean living not hovering taking action.

Funny how the things we are avoiding are what gets us going.
Motivation got me going on a quest of sorts to Fix me.
Why becouse I felt broken glued together by boredom.
My own falt lazy to be brave scared to just Be me.
Then I did 1 brave thing just 1.

What happened after that I did 1 more thing that scared me.
Now it seems like every day I am doing something .
Get up with ideas write them down let my mind work.
Play with the words that are helping me be bold in life.
The ones which hare making me smarter by knowing I am.

Looking up refrences made in conversations not understood.
Having those aha momets after studying their content.
And getting to the implied sentiments that were sent .
Making my brain search and form my own obersavitons.
Letting them stew seeking answers and finding meaning.

Inspiration , desire, hunger, thoughts , opinions wishes.
All mine to express and feed my mind awake to knowledge.
Finding an intellectual side of me I like, not a  teacher.
But a student who is taking in his favorite lecture again.
Then getting an A++ each time the answer given.

Smile give of yourself by happy be confidant matter to yourself.
Give truth share your words unhinged as they be.
Passion spoken of many things respect our minds.
Learning is what makes us smart not knowing it all.
One can never know it all there's too much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...