Tuesday, August 21, 2018

So Now you Know

I am not trying to push you away I need you.
I can only pray that you find something in me.
Something that fills a hole an ache in you.
I want to give back to you what you bring to me.
As if that were even possible.

What I wish for you is the same heartache as you give me.
The way that feels like every breath I take is yours.
That every beat of my heart knows your rythum
That every ounce of my blood pumps to your beat.
To keep me here just for you.

Foolish foolish me how this fool loves life.
How I love romance how I know it by heart.
How I feel it in me for real no lie no regrets.
Tounge not to be silenced ever again.
For not to sing it out would be my only crime.

So now I hope you know what you have done to us.
You have restored an impossible dream to flesh and bones.
I can say my hearts desire with no fear my words are true.
True as an arrow finds its target so very far away.
And cuts into its flesh leaving it self impaled.

I am not embarrassed to declare my soul is yours.
For I hold within myself the soul your eyes have shown.
I have felt it's lost reflection recognize my own.
Home is what they saw and that is where they rest.
Disbelieving what this is sitting still in silent reflection.

My lunacy amuses you but it's driving me insane.
My fear fighting with myself for all this openness.
My words have taken on a life of their own.
Your blessing given to them only permit them to be born.
Their cries are heard and fed by my tears that freely fall.

I will falter again and again I know.
I may drive you mad... I feel you... don't forget.
BABIES BREATH  -11:11.  4455 -1108 OPEN MINDED.
This is what we are I need not say this again.
So now you know it all every last bit.

But most of all I love you with every thing I am.
And there is never ever going to be Goodbye again
To loosely borrow from a  movie quote.
YOU HAD ME At  HELLO  HELLO .

J . TQM  Your  Goddess
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...