Thursday, August 30, 2018

The Best Imperfect Summer

I've have had the best imperfect summer of my entire life.
Days that put both smiles and some frowns on my face
A summer full of friends new and old just feeling life around.
Enjoying feeling alive again after far to long of not.
Letting go of to not put it mildly of lots of crap.

Wow so many  changes incredible who knew it would happen.
My friend at work looks at me and says where is she.
Where did this person come from never seen you like this.
Allowing myself to be me  this has awakened my zest for life.
I totally recommend it wish I could pass this on I'm trying.

I've had my share of ups and downs alike I do admit.
But I've seen only the bad not all the good the blessings.
Be happy and let go of the shit I mean let go all the way.
Promise your self you are ok no matter what  happens.
Acknowledge your fears express your  true feelings .

Tell that person who hurt you exactly what they did to you.
The telling could be hard but let it out say the words .
Throw the regrets away you don't need them.
Forgive them even if they refuse to own up to it.
I know what he did it's over wash your self self clean.

Life as I knew it is gone now.
Life as I can see it as I allow my self to live it is now.
Being complete being loved being just who I am inside.
Learning that not caring what anyone thinks is ok.
Opinions matter only if they are correct look at yourself.

Someone quite unexpected has helped in all this.
Its ok to take giving back comes along with all this.
BUT how can I ever feel it's enough given back.
This intellgent, warm, funny serious,giving person
did this without knowing.

I did a gutsy thing that brought him back to my life.
And he just knew me he knows me like no one else.
Made me happier and helped me see I had been happy.
I opened myself to this and WaLa here I am.
I've had the best imperfect summer of my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...