Thursday, December 20, 2018

Women

Since I was a young girl strong women have intrigued  me.
Women with a je ne sais quoi that draws me to like them.
Old young it doesn't matter ladies with spark in them.
I wouldn't go as far to say it's a crush but can't say its not.
They fascinate  me cant  explain it they just do.

When I was about 18 or so there was a gay couple I knew.
One of the ladies was a sweet beautiful smart girl.
I thought to myself then wow she's stunning.
I even went as far and became friends with them.
Just so I could get to know her better.

I thought am I gay why such an interest in her.
As I got to know her better I understood it was her compassion.
A friendship where  nothing was expected of me just be me.
Her outer as well as her inner beauty captivated me.
I love Men plain and simple but...

Through out the years there have been several others.
Not a romantic thing just an unexplainable curiosity.
A nice feeling in their presence intrest shared frendships.
Inside jokes, heartaches,laughs ,tears hugs given and returned.
Ears that listen and under stand eyes that see and stay silent.

Women yes I am drawn to the real people some of us are.
Those who care and support each other because they know.
We are the Goddesses we give life we nurture  the world.
We nurture each other understanding in our own language.
The ladies who I let into my world are unique we lift each other.

I have learned of the women I am drawn to it's for a reason.
They are beauty personified  their souls their wisdom gifts they give.
I have learned much about my self from such brilliant women.
I can only pray my wisdom gives them some insights they can use.
We are not perfect we don't  have to be we are women.

Men may read this and think what ever they want.
Some women may read this and not get it at all.
The women in my life will read this and know .
They know because they understand .
We are blessed that we share ourselves as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...