Sunday, December 23, 2018

The Miracle

You say you can't believe it in awe of this still.
How do you think I feel?
It doesn't feel like this was all caused by me.
Yet what I did changed our world forever.
Yes that four letter word is real it does happen.

That it happened to us that it didn't just die is the miracle.
This unbelievable tale of love at first sight of long lost found.
The undeniable pull the call our soul feels towards the other.
The strength we give to each other the love that flows freely.

This is so in your face real Babe so in my face real.
In between the tears are much too many smiles.
In those smiles are  kismet ,magic ,fate if you will.
Showing us that our lives path was not ours to choose.

That time shows no age with matters of the heart and soul.
That emotions are planted and don't ever die.
Words can bring them to the spark that kindle them to life.
Making that fire come alive with just a whisper of hope.

Its all there love, respect,compassion,care its all here.
Yes I believe its all preordained we have no choice.
We are bound by something much greater than our egos.
A miracle as simple as this we are bound by Pure Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...