Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Patience is a Virtue...

Patience  is a virtue I wish I didnt need.
Some days I just want to scream "What The Hell".
Stop playing the peaceful, stop playing the calm.
Stop trying to understand the incomprehensible.

Patience is a virtue I wish I didnt have.
No I'm not that Sweetheart you profess I am.
Not that Wise Goddess that seems to know her Zen.
But a Woman who's tenacity is being tested.

Patience is a virtue I didnt know I needed.
No I dont want to grow up!
Yes "I'm a Dreamer and Not the only one."
My resolve my wait with out question.

Patience is a virtue is what they say.
I'll buy into  this and pray it will be okay.
That I dont lose my sanity, lose my breath.
Patience please please dont go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...