Wednesday, January 22, 2020

My Choice

Today I Defended my choice to not Date.
Why have I chosen to remain single,
Even though I am no other way to phrase it in Love.
No I am not waiting for Him no Need for that.
I Need nothing but the knowledge of his feelings.
People are so caught up in the Physical world.
They cannot conceive the concept of love without it.

You should date a friend said to me meet someone.
When I answered I have chosen not to she looked confused.
Your such a good woman you deserve someone who is here.
I smiled at her and answered I cannot My Heart is full.
I wont lie there are times I mourn for a hug or kiss.
I have found I will not die without them.

What I feel in my existence to my very core is Pure Love.
It has no boundaries of the flesh it sustains my Soul.
It needs no explanation to anyone even those closest to me.
Those who look at me and say she deserves so much more,
will never understand me.
The fact is that I am past the pettiness of  life's rules.

I am comfortable in my choice it was mine to make.
I am truthful to myself in this and know it is right for me.
I respect myself for the first time in my life.
It brings me strength knowing it was my choice.
A choice maybe no one else can or will ever understand.
It only matters to me and this is what I want.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...